Collected in this file are pre-materials (“protection inventory lists”) for further museum description of the ethnographic collections built by V. K. Arseniev in Ussuri Land in 1906–1913 and donated by him to the Rumyantsev Museum in 1913. The four pads contain extracts from “collector’s cards” with descriptions of items made by Arseniev.
The ethnographic collections of the Rumyantsev Museum became part of the repositories of the Central Museum of Ethnic Studies in Moscow in 1924, which in its turn was transformed into the Museum of the Peoples of the USSR in the early 1930s. In 1948, the collections of the Museum of the Peoples of the USSR and its archive were transferred to the State Museum of Ethnography in Leningrad.
Autographs of unidentified persons.